Extra! Extra! (10/9/09)
News of the World
Current Events & Health
- 20 years ago today, the world got one tiny step closer to world peace.
- Karma comes full circle to the DC sniper.
- Could the Fort Hood massacre have been prevented?
- Even members of his own party thinks the President needs to up the ante on getting health care to pass.
Pop Culture & Entertainment
- Sesame Street turns 40! The Count has a field day.
- A tomb fit appropriately, for a King.
- I wonder if Katt Williams will find jail funny, cause he obviously thinks burglary is.
- If you try hard enough, you really can train and teach a kitty tricks?
- After 950 tries, a South Korean woman finally passes her driving test…I’m not too sure if she should be on the road.
- Are you excited to see Levi’s Johnston???