The world’s ugliest statues (Go figure that one of them would be in North Korea…)
Remembering Tupac. (One of the greatest if you ask me.)
And THIS is why I’m not really for zoos…
You must see the designs of Vilsbol de Arce (Sculptural fashion at it’s best.)
Oh yeah… And if you don’t know, now you KNOW! The Lakers have their 5th Championship, baby! (Basketball is the only sport I really follow, so I’m really stoked!)
(I cannot wait for “Flesh Tone” to drop…it’s gonna be a great album!)
Another fun little survey from Mannland5
If a person has a booger in their nose. And you can see it, do you tell them? In a discreet way, yes I do…I’ll rub my nose and give them a very intense look…it’s actually probably pretty creepy, but it always works!
2. What are you passionate about? Oh wow… being an Aries, I tend to be intensely focused on a variety of things. First would be art & design. I firmly believe that two of the most innate and true parts of being are the ability to love and the ability to create. So I really try and constantly nurture my creative side as well as encourage others to do so as well. After that it would be a variety of things: love, helping others, and trying to enjoy life as much as possible
3. How long have you been blogging? Not even a year! Although when I was really into myspace, I would blog on there often…in fact I was reading those blogs a few days ago and it’s really interesting to see how personal some of them were…and how different my life was!
4. What is your favorite “summer” drink? Yummm! Anything that is freshly squeezed and flavored with strawberries, pineapple, or mango…adding some rum to those isn’t so bad either!
5. What is your favorite type of music? This question would take me eons to write. I’ll just direct you to my “Listen With me” page…my musical tastes are all over the spectrum
6. Something I do before I go to bed is……? Fluff my pillows.
7. My Summer vacation plans are…? Pretty much nonexistent…Due to saving money and moving out to LA at the end of August, I will pretty much be staying around home. I will be going to California at the beginning of august to take care of moving stuff…besides that I may visit my best friend in Chicago since it’s only a 6 hr drive from where I live.
8. My favorite must have, can’t live without, beauty product is? Queen Helen’s Cocoa Butter Lotion…smells delicious, is all natural, and leaves my skin touchably soft!
Other random thoughts…
The bar across the street from where I work is currently holding an outdoor viewing of the US vs. Slovenia game…these are the days I wish I played hooky…
Speaking of The World Cup…I totally downloaded the Vuvuzela app…and I love it…people around me do too, they just wont admit it 🙂