THIS is a great tribute to Michael Jackson (yes, this is a shameless plug 🙂 )
Hamburgers as inspiration for art! (You must see the dress!)
The Names Brand (For those who want lists of Brangelina’s kids…and other famous name lists…on their chests…)
Like pranks? Then you’ll LOVE this site!
Interactive Cats! (Yesssssssss!)
This guy saved 2 Million Babies (This is what I call a superhero)
Love this idea - emission spectra scarves (get one made of your favorite element!)
LOVE this brushed aluminum luggage by Dunhill house
The Blood Pillow ('cause scaring your loved ones is fun!)
These kicks by Rick Owens & Chrome Hearts are hot
I found this neat lil game of tag from Gwen over at Bay Girl! Basically you’re supposed to answer a list of questions and then pass on a new set at the end. Let’s give it a whirl shall we??
1. What are you views on gay/lesbian marriage? I believe that love has no boundaries and that anyone whom is committed to being with and loving someone for a lifetime should get married. This whole debate bothers me because it is based in a religious standpoint, and while I’m supposed to agree with this stand point (being a Christian and all), I don’t. That’s for many reasons which I may one day express in a whole other post at some other time…but, what I’m getting at is that there is supposed to be a separation b/t chruch and state in this country and the gay marriage debate is clearly showing that it’s not.
2. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmm…that’s a good one. I love to eat so this is somewhat hard for me, but bacon is the first thing I thought of, so I’ll say that.
4. Which celebrity would you marry and why? Ooh…another toughie. I could break this down into categories like physical reasons vs. personality reasons, but that would take forever, so I’ll make my dream celebrity man using qualities from real celebrity men…how’s that??
Will Smith – ’cause he seems like he’s devoted to and cherishes his marriage and family
Travie McCoy – ’cause he’s sexy as hell, has tattoos, and is a little rough around the edges
Michael Buble – ’cause I’m a sucker for soulful white guys
Jonathan Rhys Meyers – ’cause his eyes are goregous
Barack Obama – ’cause he exudes power, intellect, & class
Pharell Williams – ’cause I love his style and creative abilities
Reggie Bush – omg…that body!
Lil Wayne – ONLY, ONLY, ONLY for his ‘dreads…that is the ONLY thing about this man that is remotely attractive to me.
5. How did you get into blogging? I’ve always documented my thoughts in various places, so I wanted to have a place where I could share them with people with like minds or ideas. I realized that I found so many cool art/design/fashion/culture things as I went through my daily life that I decided it would be neat to share them with other people…thus Sparkleshock was born!
6. Favorite Nickelodeon show ever. Ah! The Secret World of Alex Mac…this is another list that could go on and on though…
7. Recommend one book for me to read. “Lovers & Players” by Jackie Collins. It’s mindless, smutty fun and perfect for a day by the beach
8. Do you still dress up for Halloween? If so, do you lean more towards the slutty costumes or not? I dress up sporadically. Like I did the year before last, but not this past year. And what I am depends on my creative moods. Thus far i’ve been a gypsy, Naomi Campbell from MJ”s Remember the Time video, a hula girl…and judging by this list I supose I lean towards the skanky ones, lol.
I, in turn, tag anybody who wants to do it…link back here if you do, please…I love discovering new blogs!
Here are my questions:
1. Do you believe that you can have only one or many ‘true’ loves?
2. What would be your dream concert line up?
3. What’s the best amusement/theme park you’ve been to?
4. Least favorite type of soda?
5. Favorite childhood cartoon?
6. What’s the one thing you’ve done thus far in life that you think others should experience as well?
7. Cats or Dogs? (There is a right answer to this one, haha)
8. If you’re a Starbucks drinker, what’s your drink?
Have a Great Weekend!!!