10 neat facts about Tron (I am beyond excited for the visual stunner this film is about to be!)
The wackiness of the runway (And I’m afraid to admit that I actually like some of the looks!)
Speaking of runways…you must check out Christiane King (gorgeous gowns!)
Can you eat on a $1 a day? (This is actually really fascinating…and quite do-able too!)
You mean to tell me that we could’ve had electric cars? Almost a century ago?
Check out this neat set of Star Wars posters…they’re inspired by other famous Academy Award winning film posters.
If It Was My Home (totally makes the oil spill disater much more personal)
“Art Attack” (This took place in Berlin. What an awesome idea!)
I was tagged by Gwen over at Bay Girl! I do love the blog community I’m slowly, but surely buiding 🙂 Anyway, let’s get to the questions!
1. If you had to live somewhere for the rest of your life (you couldn’t move anywhere after that) where would you live and why? I would probably live somewhere in Northern California. I’m assuming I would have a family to spend the rest of my time in this place with, so (and even though I’ve never been there) I think NoCal would be a great place to raise a family and settle down in. I’ve always envision spending a majority of my life in a place where I can still have a cultured life, great weather, is by the ocean, and isn’t too urban. And from what I know, somewhere up there around San Francisco seems like that kind of place.
2. What was your favorite show growing up? Power Rangers. Hands down. Mainly because the Pink ranger shared my first name (which is actually Kimberly – fun fact!)
3. If you got the chance to guest star on any TV show old or new, which would you pick? Do you remember the Clueless TV show that used to come on UPN (back when there was a UPN)…it would be that show, most def.
4. Who here in the blog community would you love to meet in person? Oh man! I’d love to meet all the fellow fashion and lifestyle bloggers that I follow. There are a few cool chicks from the natural hair community that seem really cool. And then there are the couple of fashionable lady bloggers whom I’d love to go thrifting/shopping with. A few of them live in LA…so maybe one day I may get to meet them 🙂
5. Who is the one celebrity you can’t stand? Why? Miley Cyrus. She has no talent. Her voice is annoying. And she’s trying WAY too hard to be this teenage sexpot. I have no patience for much of the rift raft that comes into entertainment these days, but to me she epitomizes the lack of creativity and talent that has flooded music and films this past 12 or so years.
6. What song has been stuck in your head lately? “Fancy Footwork” by Chromeo. I have no idea why since I haven’t been listening to them lately, but it’s a cool song, so whatever.
7. What was the first concert you ever went to? Haha…I’m ashamed to even admit this, but it was Little Richard. He was playing at this casino that the company my Dad managed had just built. It was during their grand opening celebration.
8. What would you name your kids? Boy and Girl. I’ve had this picked out for years. Boy names would be Michael Vincent, Xavier Alexander, Jasper Christian, or Jordan Reagan. Girl names would be Kenturah Adele, Janet Rossie, Jasmine Aurora, or Cheyenne Jordyn. Hopefully those don’t seem too crazy…unlike Moxie Crimefighter!
I tag most of the people that comment on my posts…and anybody else that wants to do this and make new friends! Here are my questions:
1. If you could visit any planet (with safety devices and stuff) which one would it be?
2. What are your views on global warming?
3. Target or Wal-Mart? Why?
4. If you could play any instrument in a band or orchestra which one would it be and why?
5. What is the one fruit you cannot live without?
6. What ‘s the one word that sums up your style?
7. What was your LEAST favorite vacation?
8. Who do you think will win the World Cup?