You must check out this artwork by Ben Tour (I love his amazing, edgy watercolors)
A toddler asks what’s life like in the womb?? (obviously, our fascination with life begins at quite an early age)
Another awesome blog – Nuvany Nice (love this girl’s style and fashion coverage!)
Grupo Vibra (The site is in Spanish, but their collection of retro radios is fire)
Why I love cats (I probably shouldn’t admit this, but I actually teared up over this!)
Found this little survey at a blog I can’t remember…I wish I could ’cause it had a bunch of neat little survey things…anyway here’s one I thought would be fun to fill out…
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
5. Are you happy?
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you’re full?
Extreme measures? Well nothing extreme, but I do remind myself that overeating gives me a “tummy” which tends to look really funny on slender ladies like myself, so I just think of that! It never works though, lol – I love food!